Responsible authority in the sense of the data protection laws, in particular the European General Data Protection regulation (GDPR), is:
Kerstin and Karsten Lang
41564 Kaarst Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 2131 6632582
Your victims rights
You can always exercise the following rights under the contact details of our data protection officer:
- Information about your stored data and their processing,
- Correction of incorrect personal data,
- Deletion of your stored data,
- Restriction of data processing, if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- Objection to the processing of your data by us and
- Data portability, if you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent, you can withdraw it at any time with effect for the future.
You can always contact the supervisory authority responsible for you with a complaint. Your competent supervisory authority will depend on the state of your domicile, work or alleged violation. A list of the non-public-sector supervisory authorities can be found at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Infothek/Anschriften_Links/anschriften_links-node.html.
Purposes of data processing by the responsible body and third parties
- You have given your express consent to,
- the processing is required to execute a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation,
- the processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your information.
Deletion or blocking of data
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. Therefore, we only store your personal data as long as necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned here or as long as allowed by the storage periods provided by law. After discontinuation of the respective purpose or expiration of these deadlines, the corresponding data will be blocked or deleted routinely and in accordance with the statutory provisions.
Collecting general information when visiting our website
When you access our website, a cookie automatically records information of general kind. This information (server log files) includes, for example, the type of web browser, the operating system used, the domain name of your internet service provider and similar. This is only information that does not allow conclusions about your person.
This information is technically necessary to correctly deliver the contents of web pages requested by you and is mandatory when using the internet. They are processed in particular for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a hassle-free connection of the website,
- Ensuring a smooth use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes.
The processing of your personal data is based on our legitimate interest for the aforementioned purposes of data collection. We do not use your information to draw conclusions about you. The recipient of the data is only the responsible authority and possibly the processor.
Anonymous information of this kind may be statistically evaluated by us to optimize our website and the underlying technology.
If you have questions of any kind and contact us by e-mail or contact form, your give us your consent for the purpose of establishing contact. This requires the specification of a valid e-mail address. This serves for the assignment of the request and the subsequent answering of the same. The specification of further data is optional. The information you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing the request and for possible follow-up questions. After completing the request your personal data will be automatically deleted.
Use of Google Maps
This website uses Google Maps API to visually display geographic information. When using Google Maps, Google also collects, processes and uses data about the use of map features by visitors. For more information about Google's computing, please refer to the Google privacy notices. There you can also change your personal privacy settings in the privacy center.
For detailed instructions on how to manage your own data related to Google products, please click here.
Questions to the data protection officer
If you have any questions about privacy, please email us or contact the person responsible for privacy in our organization: